Web-Design & Development
- Monitor and optimize systems to ensure high-performance.
- Provide alternative solutions for identifies risks within project development and planning.
- Extensive understanding of object-oriented programming methodology for software development.
- Maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness during development process.
- Design, develop and modify software platforms with updated system requirements for functionality.
- Modification of existing software systems through design, documentation, development and testing.
- Ensure the quality of newly developed code using best practices such as design patterns for UX/UI.
- Contribute to project planning and idea development leveraging coding practices, standards and tools as solutions.
- Specialize in software development lifecycle phases such as gathering, analyzing user experiences and business system requirements
Architecture & Engineering
- Perform analysis, coding and unit testing of complex system.
- Document code appropriately for continuation and scalability modifications.
- Translate requirements and use cases into technical designs and functional code for project development.
- Utilizing technical expertise for functionality and defect correction across multiple platforms through testing.
- Development and maintenance of system application transition, constructs and implements system/applications updates and traceability.
Project Management Experience
- Aid in the continued stability and enhancements of the production pipeline.
- Resolves complex technical design issues.
- Collaboratively works across teams to fulfill objectives within IT departments and environments.
- Provide update and feedback during design and code modification process for review and planning.
- Coordinate and prioritizes tasks of resolutions to improve system performance and expedite process.